Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blah...

I've been feeling kind of blah the past couple of weeks. I haven't been getting nearly as much sleep as I should, so I've been continually tired, and whatever the reason I've been kind of depressed.

The other day my preschool class watched the Charlie Brown Christmas show, and listening to it while I set up for lunch I kept thinking Charlie Brown has a whole new meaning when you're feeling melancholy.

It's one of those shows that's on every year, so naturally I've seen the show more than a few times. As a kid I remember watching it with my family, but I never understood the deeper meaning of it. I though it was cute how everybody came together for Christmas, but I didn't understand Charlie Brown's loneliness in not feeling happy about Christmas.

I'm trying to feel the Christmas spirit, but it's just not coming naturally this year. And it's a lonely feeling when you're not feeling all jolly and cheerful for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment