Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update

It's been almost two weeks since I've posted anything, so here's a quick update. The time change has screwed with the kids' I watch schedule, so they haven't been napping regularly and I haven't been able to write as much while they sleep. I've actually a little bit been making up for that lost writing time in the evenings and weekends, but at those times I've been writing job applications since I only have my current position through the end of the school year. I've also been thinking a lot about life and career goals and what my long term plans (or perhaps lack of plans) are, but I need to sort all of that out more before I can post anything about it. In the mean time, if you know anyone in PA looking for childcare please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment