Friday, April 10, 2009

Crying Out

Desperate for something,
my heart cries aloud,
...searching,
.....seeking,
........
wanting,
..........needing,
a hand to hold,
a place to cling.

T
ears burn my eyes,
as I try to face,
the lonely ache,
the empty space,
need I cannot comprehend,
hole I cannot mend.

My heart cries out in pain,
but my tortured mind,
steals my tongue,
...refusing,
......
denying,
........resisting,
..........silencing,
holding me captive,
stifling my cries,
drying my eyes,
to hide the pain.

P
laying games to resist,
the ones who insist,
I'm,
...
beautiful,
.....loved,
k
nown in their hearts,
and destined to be,
u
sed by God.

1 comment:

  1. Very thought provoking!
    Filled with emotion!
    May you find bits of peace as you continue
    life's never ending search. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete